DOWNTOWN LAGRANGE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (“DLDA”)
OF THE CITY OF LAGRANGE (“AUTHORITY”)
(Regular meeting schedule/notice is also posted on the Downtown LaGrange Development Authority website – www.downtownlagrange.com )
- Regular meetings of the DLDA are held at 2:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Board Room of the LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce Building located at 111 Bull St, LaGrange, GA 30240.
- Regular meetings of the Executive Committee of the DLDA Board are held at 10:30 a.m. on the first Tuesday of each month in the United Way conference room located at 200 Main St., LaGrange, GA 30240.
- Regular meetings of the Business and Economic Development committee for the Main Street Program are held at 10:00 a.m. on the first Wednesday of each month in the United Way Conference room at 200 Main St. LaGrange, GA 30240.
- Regular meetings of the Promotions and Marketing Committee for the Main Street Program are held at 9:00 a.m. on the first Thursday of each month in the United Way Conference room at 200 Main St. LaGrange, GA 30240.
- Regular meetings of the Design Guidelines committee for the Main Street Program are held at 9:30 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the United Way Conference room at 200 Main St. LaGrange, GA 30240.
- Notice of cancellation of Regular meetings shall be posted at the regular meeting location.
- All meetings other than regular meetings (“Called” meetings) shall be announced through posting at the regular meeting location at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting and written or oral notice of all such meetings shall be given at least 24 hours in advance to the county legal organ and/or a paper that has the equivalent circulation.
- Emergency meetings may be held upon the provision of reasonable notice under the circumstances, to include (1) notice to the county legal organ or its equivalent, (2) recording in the minutes the need for the emergency meeting, and (3) providing telephonic, facsimile or e-mail notification to other media outlets that have a place of business in the County that have requested such notice.
- Members of the Downtown Development Authority of the City of LaGrange (“DDAL”), a separate statutory development authority, are also board members of the DLDA and a quorum of the members of the DDAL may be present at DLDA meetings in which matters pertaining to the downtown LaGrange District and the DDAL are discussed, presented and/or reported. No vote or official action of the DDAL is taken at DLDA meetings. Regular meetings of the DDAL are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the LaGrange City Hall, 200 Ridley Avenue, LaGrange, Georgia, in the upstairs conference room at 2:00 p.m.
- Any questions concerning this NOTICE can be directed to Bill Hunnicutt, Executive Director of the Downtown LaGrange Development Authority, by calling 706-298-4533